TOK presentation... can't choose partner(s) :(

nicolech00

No, up to three in a group is perfectly fine.

Only thing you need to consider is that each person will have to speak for about 10 minutes, and you have a maximum of 30 minutes for your presentation.

Also, you and your group members will all get the same grade, so if your friends slack off you may suffer, if you slack off their grade could suffer, but you could get a higher grade than you normally would - if your friends do really well. This may be an advantage or disadvantage depending on the position you are in.

this means you really need to work as a team, and therefore many people prefer to do the presentation alone or with one partner only. A 30 minute presentation requires you to go into much more depth than a 10 minute presentation would.

12 hours ago, astonky said:

No, up to three in a group is perfectly fine.

Only thing you need to consider is that each person will have to speak for about 10 minutes, and you have a maximum of 30 minutes for your presentation.

Also, you and your group members will all get the same grade, so if your friends slack off you may suffer, if you slack off their grade could suffer, but you could get a higher grade than you normally would - if your friends do really well. This may be an advantage or disadvantage depending on the position you are in.

this means you really need to work as a team, and therefore many people prefer to do the presentation alone or with one partner only. A 30 minute presentation requires you to go into much more depth than a 10 minute presentation would.

Thank you! I don't think our school lets us do it alone... but now I sorted out things. I have a partner so it's fine now. thanks!