Business management REVISION TECHNIQUES

Hi everyone! Today there are 14 days until the Business exam and I do not feel very prepared. I am trying to study some Business but I find it very difficult. Currently, I am just reading through my Oxford revision guide but just reading pros and cons of the concepts is really not working... I find myself super bored and just ending the study session after 30 min. Do you have any tips on how to revise Business? 

PS. I am doing past papers already but it's really hard when you're not 100% sure about the concepts.

Thanks!

In my opinion, pros and cons are among the easiest parts of the course since they are often common sense. I have tried reading the textbook over and over, and like you said, it gets pretty boring. I prefer going through practice questions (from my textbook and teacher mostly) to avoid getting bored. If I am unsure about a concept, looking up a definition is usually enough to refresh my memory. I find that practising questions is far better than reading over the textbooks or notes. 

It all boils down to personal preference though, so there's no guarantee that this will work for everyone. Good luck on your exams :)

On 16/04/2017 at 11:31 PM, Lord of the Pickles said:

In my opinion, pros and cons are among the easiest parts of the course since they are often common sense. I have tried reading the textbook over and over, and like you said, it gets pretty boring. I prefer going through practice questions (from my textbook and teacher mostly) to avoid getting bored. If I am unsure about a concept, looking up a definition is usually enough to refresh my memory. I find that practising questions is far better than reading over the textbooks or notes. 

It all boils down to personal preference though, so there's no guarantee that this will work for everyone. Good luck on your exams :)

Thank you! I started doing past papers today with the help of the guide and it really works well.