Point form answers vs complete sentences

ben1999

As the 2017 IB exam is coming up in like 2 weeks I would like to ask can I write answers in point form for short and long questions in Chemistry or Physics Higher Level Papers 2 and 3? I know it does save a lot of time but my Chemistry teacher advised me to write complete sentences which definitely would take me at least 5-10 minutes more than writing point-form answers. Any specific guidance would help a lot :D

#antiprocrastinationAlert

Idk about physics, but my Chem and Bio HL teachers suggested that writing in point form is OK as long as everything is communicated clearly and in enough detail. Even all the mark schemes are provided in point form, so I don't think that's an issue. Besides the 2 bonus marks available for the construction of you answer is based on how easily you answer can be understood. If you write whole sentences and make it confusing, you may lose out on those two marks.

What are the 2 bonus marks???? I haven't heard of that ... Btw actually my Physics teacher told me I can write point form answers unlike what my Chemistry teacher said. But I really don't know there are these 2 bonus marks made for the construction of answers...