The corean war

Alin

I don't intend to be rude, but as we're on an IB forum, perhaps you could spell it correctly? "The Korean War"? :P

Also, which IB History class are you in? Asian History? European History?

Either way, it wouldn't hurt to check "Korean War" on Wikipedia to get a basic understanding of the war if you don't know anything about it. I find the external links at the bottom of the pages on Wiki can sometimes lead you to some pretty helpful sites. If that's insufficient, though, you would probably be able to find a lot of books on Amazon.com if you entered "Korean War" in their search bar. And, of course, Google offers loads of sites. I would probably try Google first... Just typing in "Korean War Soviet Union" or "Korean War USA" should be able to get you somewhere.

In my IB Asian History class, we read [u]The Korean War[/u] by Max Hastings, and it was pretty informative, of course, and covers the Korean War pretty accurately and with depth, but it's probably not the most interesting book. Still, it could be worth reading if you need a lot of information and some solid analysis about the war in Korea. It does cover America's and the Soviet Union's role in the Korean War...