Written task help needed

Hi everyone, so I'm doing my written task right now and this is my third one. For the first two I used the Part 2 learning outcome so for this one I have to use Part 1. My teacher said the primary text has to be something related to what we did in class. However I really want to write blog to compare to football reports, one from a winning side and one from a losing side. I need to somehow connect it to what we have been doing in class to convince my teacher to let me do this. Any advice ? Thank you so much and let's pass IB together

Have you been talking about the fact that different types of text use different types of jargon eg. how a legal text differs from a newspaper article? If so, you could persuade your teacher that you are trying to imitate the style of a certain (sports) blogger. Or you could use an unsuitable type of language for a blog (eg. very formal) and then in your rationale explain that you were exploring how poor use of language/wrong conventions cloud the message of a text.

• Like 1