Biology HL Exam

unbearable

51 minutes ago, zombietillmay19 said:

What the hell happened today...

I think ours was the hardest paper so far. Last year's paper and the one before that were definitely easier. I don't remember much of what happened in that examination or what I did. But I know it wasn't supposed to go this bad! Paper 3 tomorrow. I hope it's bearable. 

Edited by IBmaniac

1 minute ago, IBmaniac said:

I think ours was the hardest paper so far. Last year's paper and the one before that were definitely easier. I don't remember much of what happened in that examination or what I did. But I know it wasn't supposed to go this bad! Paper 3 tomorrow. I hope it's bearable. 

We'll ace it don't worry. :) just don't leave anything out while studying. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ExamsGoingOnYall said:

EXACTLY. Especially paper 1. I did not at all see that coming. It was about 2x worse than my 'worst case scenario' expectations. I thought paper 2 was good, though.

12 minutes ago, ls78 said:

Collective funeral, anyone? If I see Satan, I'll beat him up to avenge what he did to us in paper 1. 

Time to hit change.org, but let's see how the American timezone does first. 😂

Usually Bio HL has only 1 timezone...

2 minutes ago, revumol7 said:

Usually Bio HL has only 1 timezone...

I meant whether they finished taking the exam itself or not, as in we have to wait until tomorrow so we can properly discuss the exam