Biology HL Exam

unbearable

5 minutes ago, d123 said:

Wow, so helpful! Thank you.

That's just the truth. There isn't an easier or harder option, they're all hard. Each person will find different options more difficult than others; that's just how it will be. But don't go in the exam and try to look at other options and answer those - you will likely not know the terminology ib is looking for. Do your option and it'll be fine :) 

1 minute ago, d123 said:

I asked to know what other people think, their personal opinion. What option they consider easier, some people study two. Anyways, good night.

I'd say human physiology or ecology (which is very boring though). Neurobiology is very interesting to study but a lil tricky. Avoid biotechnology. I'm doing neurobiology coz I also have psychology HL so it helps. 

3 hours ago, zombietillmay19 said:

What the hell happened today...

3 hours ago, zombietillmay19 said:

It was difficult.  At least I thought it was.

The exam was pretty difficult. Paper 2 was better than Paper 1. I really threw my hands in the air and flipped the table (in my head) at the end of P1. Gosh I really want more than a 4 :(

21 minutes ago, aliveisthename said:

The exam was pretty difficult. Paper 2 was better than Paper 1. I really threw my hands in the air and flipped the table (in my head) at the end of P1. Gosh I really want more than a 4 :(

Feel the same way. Paper 1 was a disaster. Honestly, I was not able to think and answer anything. Got frustrated and spent my time looking thru the window. Paper 2 was better than the first one but still...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swiftraptor said:

What do yall think the boundaries for a 7's gonna be? lower or higher?

For paper 1 to get 7 you have to get between 36-37 and 40 I think.. Last year it was lower so I think this year it's higher. 

1 hour ago, JonasK said:

For paper 1 to get 7 you have to get between 36-37 and 40 I think.. Last year it was lower so I think this year it's higher. 

It'll like stay a 34/40 for a 7 – Nov 2016 Paper 1 was pretty easy and the boundary's only a 35/40.

36-37/'40 are for them meme paper 1s – yesterday's ain't a meme paper 1.