Here goes my first post;

My IOC is right behind the corner, and as I am revising one of the scenes which is the sleepwalking scene (act five, scene one) I am facing a slight struggle annotating it. If here's anyone who would be willing to share their knowledge and toss me a couple of literary techniques of this paragraph or generally how to survive from the IOC I would be more than happy! :) 

I kind of regret taking English Lang & Lit now :D 

Thanks beforehand! 

Foul whisperings are abroad; unnatural deeds do breed unnatural troubles; infected minds to their deaf pillows will discharge their secrets. More needs she the divine than the physician. God, God forgive us all. Look after her; Remove from her the means of all annoyance. And still keep eyes upon her. So, good night. My mind she has mated, and amazed my sight. I think, but dare not speak.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Milja,

We can't do the work for you; but we'd be glad to help if you want to confirm if your guesses/annotations are more or less in line with English A and IOC expectations . You have to take that first step yourself. 

Have you done your IOC already? "Tossing over" a couple of literary techniques, especially if these are last minute all suggest a casual approach. The IOC (and your prospects of doing well) are worth much more than that, I should think.

Edited by Blackcurrant
  • Like 1