Hello Chemistry Students, I just made a comprehensive app for IB Chemistry post 2017-2018 Syllabus. The app is completely free and it has a lot of useful stuffs.

1. The app is only 3MB so you won't be losing a lot of space.

2.The app has most of the Syllabus content and plus detailed videos for every chapter and every topic.

3. Key terms and all definitions specific for every chapter.

4 If you feel confident enough, you can test yourself with PastPapers, Quizzes, and Tests right inside the app.  And if any of you are having problems, you can contact me through the app at any time.      

The Link to my app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samiraliyev.dunyaibdp.chemistryforib

I put a lot of effort on this app so any support will make me happiest person ever. !!!!!

Regarding the iOS app: Unfortunately, I will not be releasing an iOS version of the app because Apple charges an annual minimum fee of $99 for its developers (which is remarkably high considering that my app is free and non-profit) while Google only charges a one time fee of $25. If you don't have an Android device, you can install BlueStacks to simulate an android device on your Windows PC or Macintosh computer here.                                                                                                                               

• Like 4