Biology HL Paper 1

joshiewonga

42 minutes ago, IB2017student said:

yeah i think it was pretty easy. but may be i was in the allusion of knowing lol

Definitely better than paper 1, haha

I don't know like with bio, it's easier when it's free response because you can get some points for writing anything about the topic

Edited by abc7

On 5/2/2017 at 1:58 PM, christinaa said:

Paper 1 was really bad for me. I feel like all the past papers were way easier. And Paper 2 I misunderstood the last question, and couldn't draw the damn amino acid. I'll at least have lost 12 points from that. and a bunch of other stuff. in general this exam was **** :) oops. lets hope my other subjects can bring my points up

I did that exact question and I couldn't get the dipeptide bond correctly either, lol. At least I added H20 in the end so I'll get at least 1/4 marks. I didn't do the last question as I was afraid to write about the wrong thing

On 5/2/2017 at 9:38 PM, revumol7 said:

Paper 1 for Timezone 1 was pretty hard... It asked a lot of specifics I didn't expect to see on a paper 1... Paper two was much better, though I am not so sure how I did one the first data based question...

imo I thought the data-based question was one of the easiest I have done. Unless we did different time zones

14 hours ago, In terminal ass as mint said:

I did that exact question and I couldn't get the dipeptide bond correctly either, lol. At least I added H20 in the end so I'll get at least 1/4 marks. I didn't do the last question as I was afraid to write about the wrong thing

****.. i think i didnt added the h20...i thought i was gonna get 30 points for the erq .. guess not..

10 hours ago, IB2017student said:

****.. i think i didnt added the h20...i thought i was gonna get 30 points for the erq .. guess not..

Well it's a condensation reaction so obviously water has to be released. But if that's all you got wrong, then you shouldn't worry. Actually don't worry regardless, it's not like we can change the marks at this point.

• Like 1