What to do with my chem blog?

Aquilina

I have a chem blog called Chem Is Try. 

It's both on the ChemNet of the RSC and Blogger (well, I should have put it on WordPress.) The blogger address is aquilinachemistry.blogspot.com. (Feel free to visit it if you like!) The first blog post about the chemistry set was actually recommended by the RSC (I think via ChemNet newsletter last year).

The question is...I have not written one entry in the last 4 months. For each of the entry, I would like to think topics that are really compelling, interesting, and informative to write. The brainstorm part takes quite a long time. I have been busy with other chemistry/design/interdisciplinary activities and my academics in the 4 months and haven't written one new post. Now I have 6 entries and some followers on ChemNet.

So what to do with my blog? I would like to work more on it after my SATs and maybe promote it to a wider audience. Now I just left the blog on the two websites without promoting them...