HL Mathematics IA

Anasti

Erm, you still have quite a bit of time to write your IA lol.  Don't fret too much, although it is a good idea to get it done early if you have the time.  A quick Google search for math hl IA topics should help with finding some good starting.  If you want to expand on them, try experimenting around with different bits and pieces, such as substituting different values or trying to generalize something.  

• 5 weeks later...

I am thinking of doing my exploration on predicting the face when dice roll as we throw it from certain angle and height.  I would be examining which can be a position for throwing to get a six frequently.  Do you think there is any scope in it ,? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/6/10 at 1:23 PM, Sho said:

I am thinking of doing my exploration on predicting the face when dice roll as we throw it from certain angle and height.  I would be examining which can be a position for throwing to get a six frequently.  Do you think there is any scope in it ,? 

It's not a bad question, but it is high risk and low reward.

• Like 1