Pearls of Wisdom

clare.is.rice

These are some of my favorites:

1) Don't let life get too stagnant.

2) Experience the exhilaration of the view from the edge. Because the moments spent there, that take your breath away, are what make you feel truly alive.

IB will be a bitch and pretty much hell if you go about it the wrong way. Try to enjoy what you do and GIVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE TIME!!!

Its easy to say all that above - but when it comes down to it I am a bit of lazy ass and don't really end up living up to my standards.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
To accept your scores, whether they are high or low and to move on.

Do not listen to him, if you have a brainfart at a test , do the test again, And when you get a 6 or a 7 it is okey to move on.... No reason leaving anything behind, I can imagine there is more than enough to repeat even though you had fairly good grads at it the first time.....

• 10 months later...

Don't take things for granted. Be thankful, and be positive.

It's easy to get careless about things (although it's not to say, be a total worrywart), but I'd say make the most of everything and be thankful.

Also, believe. No matter what happens, no matter if you fail, pick yourself back up and TRY (honestly, wholeheartedly TRY) AGAIN.

We can do it!

• Like 1