IB study giudes

Gtemp

I was recently looking at the official oxford study guides on the internet and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them (especially for bio and chem). They're quite a bit of money but I'm willing to buy them if they are useful. So are they worth it, or will they just end up collecting dust in the back of my cupboard?

Bio and Chem for me! They are very useful to me because it is just so detailed even though it's in a summary. I have learnt a lot using the study guides, without it, my IB grades can go... pretty low. Therefore, I 100% recommend you to purchase it! Or borrowing it from your friends (if they have it) to see if they suit you. 

• Like 1

I used the Bio study guide, and it was absolutely worth it. All the essential info you need for your exam is covered. I haven't personally used the chem guide, but my classmates tell me it's amazing. 

You should be able to get a 30-day online trial on the oxford site, like that you can check them out before making your final decision.

• Like 1