When do the examiners start grading the internal/external work?

ZoeH

Hello, 

When does the IB start grading stuff that you've submitted to IBIS, like the Extended Essay, TOK, IB Visual Arts material, and your English Written Assignment? etc. 

Does this happen before the exams are over? Like, are they marking everything now?

In addition, if you, let's say get caught plagiarising on any of the above, do you get contacted? Or do you just fail your diploma? I'm pretty sure they contact you before your diploma is out to justify. Correct? 

Regards

They started grading most stuff a month ago. If IB suspects you of plagiarism, you have have to through a long defence process and your coordinators and teachers will be notified and involved. IAs are mostly done by this month, if not already.

15 minutes ago, lukeiamyofat said:

Hello. I used a 100 word paragraph that was copied of the internet but cited in my business management SL IA. I have already finished my business management exam which ended on 1st May. Can my diploma be canceled because of this or am I in the clear?

As long as it is cited it should be okay.