Math Studies SL Paper 1 Discussion

So now that 24 hours are over, any opinions on that paper or was I the only one that found it way too difficult for studies? 

Paper 1 math studies was really hard, honestly. Everyone I know whom takes math studies ended up in absolute tears. Paper 2 was defiantly better, but wow... It was really bad. I am scared of losing my diploma only because of that. 

I know, a bunch of my classmates came out of the exam room in tears. I mean I know that I might be capable of getting a 7 because I am generally very good in math and could have taken standard but I totally understand why people were complaining because I was even frustrated and had to clear my head before I attempted the harder questions. Paper 2, on the other hand, was such a nice paper. 

Well, I am really happy to hear that you are confident in mathematics. However, I am not so great. There is a reason why I took math studies, and in paper 1 there was no trend with past exam papers at all and hardly much of what I have learnt. What I have been taught and what I have learnt in math studies were easier versions of what appeared in that paper. I am really frightened... 

I actually found paper 1 to be worse than paper 2, what question did you pick for paper 2, i mean you obviously had different texts to read so different questions might apply. 

Really? I found paper 1 was really to annotate. I know a lot of people didn't like paper 1 because they chose the wrong text to annotate and realised afterwards that they should not have chosen it. I did question...3 i think. I can't remember the number aha.