English language and literature

Hello there , I'm in English language and lit , tho I'm non-native English. I had to choose between two languages Polish and English, so I have selected English . I need to get either 5 or above in English can someone suggest me books would develop my understanding of texts and vocabularies??? 

Hi Sally,

It depends which books your teacher will be assigning for your course: do you know what they are? Also, which English A are you taking?  LangLit or English A Lit? It makes a difference. We can suggest something for the second (learning to study lit), but the first is entirely up to your teacher and no particular book will really serve you beforehand.

On 2017-5-6 at 10:01 PM, Sally said:

Hello there , I'm in English language and lit , tho I'm non-native English. I had to choose between two languages Polish and English, so I have selected English . I need to get either 5 or above in English can someone suggest me books would develop my understanding of texts and vocabularies??? 

32 minutes ago, Blackcurrant said:

Hi Sally,

It depends which books your teacher will be assigning for your course: do you know what they are? Also, which English A are you taking?  LangLit or English A Lit? It makes a difference. We can suggest something for the second (learning to study lit), but the first is entirely up to your teacher and no particular book will really serve you beforehand.

yes I do take English Lang and lit