ESS Paper 1 2017 - Thoughts?

Hey guys, Just like to know your thoughts on ESS paper 1.. Ess is that type of subject where you don't know what you wrote is correct or not, its kind of hard explaining.. Anyway how do you guys think you did?

Edited by IBStudent98

Imo, it's easier compared to past papers.. all the questions are straightforward and u just gotta make lists of them in case ur first/second answers don't satisfy the mark scheme 👌🏻

Don't u think paper 2 is quite manageable, too? Although there's a little pressure in section B part b/c.

So with regards to the previous boundaries, I'd say it is fair enough.. and there might be a prob for the boundaries to go up 1-3 (at most) points.

Edited by 45'er

I was taken by surprise with the newly implemented syllabus. Paper 1 switched to Paper 2 and vice versa. My teacher this year is new so she didn't realize that us practicing the November 2016 paper didn't completely help with this May one.