The Move to Global War (European History Paper 1)

Is anyone doing The Move to Global War for their history paper 1? If yes, what are your predictions, seeing as the specimen was about Japan.

We are also doing move to global war, I feel like the pact of steel might show up, or some other topic where all three states (Italy, Germany and Japan will be addressed). I highly doubt we will get questions based solely on a single state again.

30 minutes ago, revumol7 said:

We are also doing move to global war, I feel like the pact of steel might show up, or some other topic where all three states (Italy, Germany and Japan will be addressed). I highly doubt we will get questions based solely on a single state again.

But the Tripartite Pact was in the specimen and that included all of the states. Do you think they will follow the same pattern?

5 hours ago, shellziess said:

But the Tripartite Pact was in the specimen and that included all of the states. Do you think they will follow the same pattern?

Yes, That would be my guess, as they would try to test as much of our knowledge about those three states.. But again, one can never be too sure..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonasK said:

I hope they dont put nazi-soviet pact :|

That bad? I mean Paper 1 is considered the "easier" paper, as you can rely on the sources for a bit of help.