Language and lit ideas for EE ?? helllp !!!

Sally

You could do a similar approach to the FOA's and analyse a cartoon or ad in terms of language and power or language and social relations or any topic you have in the language section of the course. I know an EE in analysing an ad in terms of persuasive language has come up a few times. However, I would advise you to rather do an EE just focusing on literature. Choose a theme you want to explore in a literary work and analyse it. Or do a comparative analysis like I did for my EE, however I advise you to only take classical works (or compare a modern work to a classic), as the examiners tend to be very picky. 

Hopes this helps :) 

• Like 1

Even if we do, you have to come up with the idea for your own essay by yourself. It's part of the EE writing process. We can't (and won't) do your work for you. You are welcome, however, to come back when you have your own ideas, and I'm sure someone will be more than happy to help you narrow it down. 

• Like 2