History Paper 1&2 Europe Discussion

How did you guys think paper 1&2 was. I did The Move To Global War for P1 and then I chose a question from Authoritarian States and one from the Cold War topics on P2

Paper 1 was very easy. I did Move to Global War.

Paper 2, I wasn't too fond of. I did Authoritarian States and the Cold War. I felt like the questions they gave were too narrow to write much on.

Yeah I did authoritarian leaders, Used Castro and Mugabe and the factors which allowed them to emerge, The causes and effects of the war, I was panicking and failed to finish writing the conclusion.. I don't know how badly that will affect my grade.. Paper 3 was not as bad.. Paper 1 I also had Move to Global War, found it okay, not too bad..

Paper 1 I found easy too. Paper 2 I liked the Cold War question about economic interests rather than ideology but I totally forgot you had to do two different regions for authoritarian states, so I knew Nazi Germany really well but Communist China I did not know well

2 hours ago, IBStudent98 said:

Do you guys still believe that the grade boundaries for a 7 will be low this year, as compared to previous years where it was like 66 and up for a 7...

Thats what my teacher thinks.... One can only hope:lol:....

I did the causes practices and effects of war and cold war on paper two. The impact of war on women was a decent question as I didn't focus on the civil wars at all. I also really liked the economy vs. Ideology question for the cold war.

For PP1 I did move to global war and I thought that paper was fine too..

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, revumol7 said:

Thats what my teacher thinks.... One can only hope:lol:....

I did the causes practices and effects of war and cold war on paper two. The impact of war on women was a decent question as I didn't focus on the civil wars at all. I also really liked the economy vs. Ideology question for the cold war.

For PP1 I did move to global war and I thought that paper was fine too..

Paper 1 was great. I mean I didnt like the last question but I think I did pretty well on that one anyways.