Andrea.

So I am currently taking psychology SL. I don't like the subject, our teacher doesn't know ib psychology very well and the classes are just a mess. I also feel like I don't understand anything and everything just sucks. I was thinking of switching to visual arts instead if I'm allowed. Is that a terrible idea? Could I possibly catch up on their work? I know they haven't done a lot yet, and I'm also prepared to do a lot of work seeing as this is something I really want.

Thanks in advance.

Eyyy Norge 8-)

But hm... I don't even think my school would let anyone do that in IB2, but I'm not sure. I know it's easier to change level on the subject, but it might be more difficult for you to change the subject itself this late. I would probably talk to the art teacher if I were you and ask whether he/she thinks it's a good idea. It also depends on how committed you are to catch up, but it seems like you are okay with working a bit harder.

• Like 1

Already sent a message to the art teacher asking for his opinion and to also have a meeting with him if he thinks the subject change would be possible. Yes, I'm a bit worried the IB coordinator at our school won't allow it because she's strict. However, two people in my class changed from physics to biology just a month ago, but that was because they were failing physics. I'll probably need some strong arguments for why I should be allowed a subject change, but thanks anyway.