study in sweden

ceciliaxu27

13 hours ago, ceciliaxu27 said:

I am waiting for ib grade now... And I would like to ask that is it easy to get accepted in swedish university with ib grade?

Cuz i am scared of their requirement may be too high. My grade is just a pass i think...

Like @alexalexalex said, of course it depends on your which university/program you have applied to.

You can generally estimate your chance by doing the following:

• Convert your predicted IB score to the Swedish score according to the table HERE.
  • Add some bonus points according to this PAGE. Remember that you can get maximum 2.5 points extra.
  • Go HERE to see which selection group you belong to. Most likely, you will be in the BI group.
  • Go to http://statistik.uhr.se/ to check the points required as well as other statistics for the program that you've applied to (maybe search from earlier semesters, like HT2016, or HT2015). Check both Urval 1 and 2 (both are relevant, because the 2nd one is for reserve students, if that makes sense).

Note that regardless of what your final IB grades will be, you must fulfill all the entry requirements for the program. Check the university webpage for what the requirements are. Remember that if you have applied to a program taught in Swedish, then you must either have taken Swedish A in your IB, or have taken the TISUS test (or some other equivalent language tests).

If you need to know more about the process of applying, you can find the general information HERE. Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

• Like 2