If you would do IB over again, what would you have done differently?

myjn

Change my subject combination completely. Take Maths HL, Physics HL, English Literature HL, History HL, and remaining 2 SL subjects as English & Indonesian literature.

I'd most likely die but honestly IB grades don't matter to universities (at least US ones) so challenge yourself to the utmost with what you enjoy learning. 

Edited by IB`NOT`ez
  • Like 1

To be very, very, VERY careful with choosing an EE topic.  My supervisor placed a bit too much emphasis on the topic needing to be 'almost new' - I probably took it too literally and crafted a topic that actually was completely new.  Great for my PhD.  Not so great for EE.  

• Like 2

• Watched less Youtube videos.
  • Not doubted myself as much when answering questions.
  • Not stressed about the small things and, instead, thought about the end exams more.
  • Focused more on the assessment rubric and had friends check it according to that
  • Not talked to anyone or studied in the hour leading up to the exam

To study more efficiently and do more past paper. Past papers are EVERYTHING. And I would not have spent so much time writing my own notes, as I didn't learn from it as I was telling myself. I would've instead studied e.g. biology from different sources (like the book, ib.bioninja.com, etc.) to save time since time is also everything

• Like 1

Still in IB, but...

• Change geography to psychology. Not that geography is bad, I just find psychology more interesting...
  • Put less pressure on myself and try to find balance between school and leisure. 
  • Think a bit more about my EE.
  • Realise that just because others find a class hard/scary should not dictate whether it will be the same case for you. 

This list will be longer by the time I graduate, that's for sure. Let's hope any of my HLs won't become a regret.

• Like 2