So I had an unorthodox idea for my creativity section for CAS hours. My sister wanted to do a youtube Gaming channel with me and I was able to use that as part of my creativity sessions. I had another idea to play Dungeons and Dragons with some friends of mine who are also in the IB. I'm wondering if it's viable for me to use my experience being and Dungeon Master in Dungeons and Dragons as Creativity hours? I would also need some form of Activity item, and service item (if you couldn't already tell, I don't like doing too much activity) 

the garbage is home to me.jpg

You should read the 2017 CAS guide. It explains that CAS "hours" are no longer a thing. (It wasn't a thing for a few years already). 

Any project or experience associated with "Creativity" is usually in design and/or self-expression. For example, you cannot be simply playing the game. You can however make really organized and coherent editing that use your D&D gameplay to tell a story, make a point, or expression yourselves. You might have seen YouTubers using Minecraft using the games as platforms to do storytelling, which is perfectly acceptable for Creativity. Look at the 7 learning outcomes. Collectively your CAS experiences and project should meet all of them

Edited by kw0573
  • Like 1