What to do in TOK?

Nicholas

I'm required to do a TOK presentation simulating the real life TOK Presentation.However, I'm still confused on how to make the flow of the slides and how it should be done with what kind of sources. I did clarify with my teacher and friends but I'm still having doubts.

My current understanding is to find a Real Life Situation (RLS) and craft a Knowledge Question (KQ) which I did already and checked with my teacher. And what I understood on what to do next is to find other RLS to support and counterclaim and answer the KQ eventually with these claims. And I know I also gotta explain how I craft my KQ. 

I'm still not sure if I got this right, if so or not, can you guys let me know?

Thank You!!!

My presentations are coming up in a month. This is what my teacher gave me as to give an idea on how to organize my presentation (see file attached). But remember, your final mark will depend on how well you complete the presentation form! Hahah i'm not saying that you shouldn't work hard to give a good presentation, but that you still have a chance of getting a high mark if your KQ and the analysis is good enough.

Hope this helps.

ToK_Presentation-graphic_planner_copy.pdf

Edited by fromsomewhere2017