*HELP!* Gender equailty in Baha'i

Summergirl

Hey guys! 

So I've chosen to do my EE about Gender Equality in Baha'i. I need to narrow it down however so I was wondering if anybody had any ideas of how I could do that or what I can narrow it down to! If you could help I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks so much! 

Edited by Summergirl

You could talk about factors that led to gender equality in Baha'i. Once you do research, you can find one significant factor that led to gender equality. You could concentrate on either how gender equality affected ( an example... the economy ) in Baha'i. Hope this helps.    

I can't really help because I did a totally different EE, but what topic are you writing your EE under? This will help people who want to offer advice. Personally, "the principle of the oneness of humanity" sounds a bit hokey and abstract (especially if your writing a global politics essay). I suspect you'll want to change that to something more concrete.

I apologize for the advice in my last comment.

I did not know it was world religions EE, and I actually think that the exact wording of "the principle of the oneness of humanity" is fine, given that you write a bit expanding on your definition of what that means and provide support of it being a tenant of the belief structure in your intro.

I'm out of my depth here and I generally recommend to talk to the instructor of the world religions course at your school and/or your advisor (bonus points if they are the same person). Really, all students should be doing that. Ask him/her the exact question in your original post and don't be afraid to more questions after he/she answers one. Good luck!