What should I take to be an architect?

swifford

Hey everyone! I'm a pre-IB student where I am going to determine what to study in the next 2 years. I want to be an architect.( I also think of Law and Psychology but not that serious so my first choice is architecture) 

My final choices: 
ENG HL TURKISH HL ??? HL
MATH SL VISUAL ARTS SL TITC SL (Turkey in the 20th century) 
I have to take one more sl and hl but I can't decide. I can't take VA HL since my art teacher said you're not that good at it and also I have no courage to take Physics HL XD If I take Bio HL or Chemistry HL would it be a problem for me to be an architect?
I've talked with my teachers and some said take the classes that you'd enjoy and some said take the classes that would be helpful for your carrier. I'm so confused. What should I choose?

Definitely start by looking at required courses to get into university for architecture. 

I think it's a good idea to take physics (and some architecture schools require it). Is there no way to take it at SL?

Enjoying classes is also very important, but you don't want to finish 2 hard years of IB just to realize you don't have the courses to get into uni, or that your course selection put you at a disadvantage.