Hii everyone I need some help :( I'm thinking of applying to med schools in usa and canada next semester but my school only offers either ib chemistry or ib biology. I don't know why but there are two separate programs in our school and you can choose only one. One offers chemistry, physics, maths, literature, english and ess and the other offers maths, literature, english, french, biology and titc (turkey in the twentieth century) as ib classes. As I had to make a choice this year I chose the second one because I wasn't certain with med school but I had a keen interest on biology alone. Now I don't know what to do. If you know anything pleaaase help me? Thank you in advance.

Med schools in Canada and the States require a university degree to apply to them. It's not direct entry from high school.

Go with the subject choice you like more, then look into undergrad programs in these countries. You'll probably want to look for science programs, but you can apply to med school with almost any degree 

Edit: if med school is the dream, don't come to North America

Edited by VeronicaG
  • Like 1