EE in ITGS

dexter

My EE is most likely going to be in ITGS so i have three topics in mind please tell me your idea

1. Effect of of e learning on as an enhancment to conconventinal teaching ( but I took this from the IBO website) but i reallly thought of it and have ideas for it.and did a Portfolio piece on it

2.Effect of Technology on Cancer Treatment and diagnosis ( will i have to have the device used?, is it off topic, shall I narrow it to a named Deviced used?)

3.Issues conserning "Turn it in.com" website the plaigrasim website ( i have a strong back ground on that since we had a one week long debate on it )

[quote name='dexter' post='29527' date='Dec 2 2008, 09:18 PM']My EE is most likely going to be in ITGS so i have three topics in mind please tell me your idea

1. Effect of of e learning on as an enhancment to conconventinal teaching ( but I took this from the IBO website) but i reallly thought of it and have ideas for it.and did a Portfolio piece on it

2.Effect of Technology on Cancer Treatment and diagnosis ( will i have to have the device used?, is it off topic, shall I narrow it to a named Deviced used?)

3.Issues conserning "Turn it in.com" website the plaigrasim website ( i have a strong back ground on that since we had a one week long debate on it )[/quote]

I agree, the last one is probably better. The first one may "lack originality" even though it was your idea, because it is listed on the IB website. The second one seems very broad and may be hard to do. The third one is best since you have the most background and probably most interest in.

Well, I discussed with my ITGS teacher, she said 3 has not enough resources and 1 itsnt orginal enough and honestly im looking forward to do 2 since our IB physics teacher has a PhD in something to do with medicine and physcis so its helpfull and i already started serching and found lotssss of info so wish me luckk !