BM HL IA

I am going to start my internal assessment in BM and I have identified my client. But, as I am a HL student, my IA should be mainly based on primary research and I do not know what different kind of primary research is there other than doing a survey or an interview. Can anyone please tell me different types of primary research? Thank you so much! your help will be really appreciated :) 

• 1 month later...

You could do a questionnaire. (It's only slightly different from a survey). I don't think there's anything else you could do, honestly. Just make sure you get at least 3 kinds of primary data. For example, interview the owner, get a survey done for the customers and/or potential customers and do a questionnaire for the retailers or e-commerce vendors if it's a B2B business. If it's not then give a questionnaire to the employees. Any relevant research should do. 

Hope this helps!! :) 

• Like 1

You're welcome! :)

You could use any tools that are relevant to your research. For example, if you have the balance sheet and/or cash flow statement and/or the profit and loss statement, you should do all the ratio analyses. Just refer to whichever textbook you use; that should be good enough. 

• Like 1