IBDP university help!!! Industrial Design/Engineering/Comp Sci

IB2019

Hi!

I currently need to choose subjects for IBDP year 1. I am having some difficulties since I am not exactly sure what I really want to do and I understand that choosing right subjects is very important when applying to universities. I think I am pretty much into engineering and computer science. However, I am also very passionate about Arts so I want to keep the industrial design as an option. So here's my question: 

1) Do universities usually require Visual Art HL for industrial design? What are some requirements that I would need to fulfill in order to take ID?

2) What subjects would you recommend me taking if I am interested in ID, engineering, and computer science (I know my area of interest is quite broad now... I would love to keep it open for two years tbh because I change my mind a lot)

3) Would it be possible to do engineering/computer science as my undergraduate course and do ID as a postgraduate course?

Edited by IB2019