ibdude

Does your school offer the subject Global Politics?

I contacted the IB asking for a full list of IBDP schools that offer Global Politics. They didn't have that information. So this is the next best thing I guess.

Posted (edited)

Mine does not but I wish it had. Anyways I know one school in Austria that does.

Edited by shellziess

My old school does, but only did so after I left (annoyingly, as I wouldn't have done Geography, and I ended up doing IR at University)

My school does, though I did not take it, I heard that it is fun studying Global Politics. 

Mine does, because we convinced the history teacher to teach us GP as well. My fav subject <3

No; the people who talked about politics were insufferable enough, we don't need to give them a whole class for it. 

/semi-sarcasm

1 person likes this

mine does, it's actually so much fun

Edited by mawinnie

My school introduced it this year but I couldn't do it because I'm in year 2. I go to a high school in Canada 

no i go to a school in bintaro, indonesia and honestly its absolute rubbish the teachers are rubbish, our principals are rubbish and our IB program, even though its pretty decent compared to other IB schools in Indonesia, it's completely utterly absolutely rubbish compared to other Asia(n)-based IB schools, esp international IB schools