Fishing Rods

Baigo

Argh we already went over this...lo tienen que entregar el viernes? You don't need to know fishing to know what parameters are. a, b, and c in your quadratic equations are your parameters. constraints are something like minimum distance and maximum lenght or something. And of course that x is the guide number and y the distance since your dependent variable should be how far away the guides are placed, not how many guides to place.

Tambien vas a St. John's?

You know that the y intercept will always be 0, but when you calculate the equation of the rod by regression, the y intercept does have a value. Can someone tell my why? I even added the point (0,0), but the same problem kept occuring which is rather strange!

Edited by Baigo

You know that the y intercept will always be 0, but when you calculate the equation of the rod by regression, the y intercept does have a value. Can someone tell my why? I even added the point (0,0), but the same problem kept occuring which is rather strange!

Hello. Can someone please explain? I would also like to know why Thanks in advance!