IB retake questions

0_0

Hi guys,

My ib results are supposed to come in soon and I am just wondering if I for some reason am not able to achieve the 24 points and thus not able to achieve my diploma will I still be able to retake the exams( one of the exams)while enrolled in post secondary. Even if I dont recieve my diploma I will still keep my acceptance but I am wondering if I can go to post secondary and still be able to take one exam in november to achieve the 24 points needed. I am not sure if I would do this  ( for all i know I could  have achieved 24 ) but I am just curious if its possible.

Idk I just wanted my ib diploma and again even if I were to fail the diploma I most probably wouldn't retake the exam I am just curious. So to clarify even if you are enrolled in uni you can still take the retake if your school allows it?

I just got my results and i got 23 points so i failed by one point.  Im one away feom the next level in both tok and chem. Im gonna apply for a remark but does anyone know if the upgrade in my tok mark would give me an extra point. I currently have a C in EE and a B in Tok so if I got an A in Tok would that give me 3 points ??

Thanks for the reply. So i ended up getting a 5 in hl eng , a 4 in sl french, and two 2s in math and chem  (hl). Will I end up getting certificates for all the courses. Is a 2 in hl a pass ?