HELP!!

Which of the physics book is the one used in IB? Because my scool has a higher level physics book but it is written by Cris Hamper and publisched by Pearson I think. The other IB book i can find on the internet everywhere in publisched by Oxford I think. However I am asking this because i wanted to order studdie guides and am not shure which one i should order. An other thing that makes me unsure is; why does my school have an other IB physics book than others, shouldn´t it be the same al over the world? And another thing that makes me unsurtain is that no one on my school has scored more point that 38 in the exams ever...this makes me think that either the teachers are bad, the students are lazy or we have the wrong books? Maybe someone can give me an answere...

- Which IB physic book does your schol use?
- Which studdie guide should I order?
- What do you think; why no one ever scored more that 38 points?

pearson baccaulaurate.jpg

oxford.jpg

Which studdie guide do you think is the better one? Have you heard any thing? Are there any others or maching syllabus to the HL Physics ( by Pearson)?

syllabus 1.jpg

studdie guide.jpg

Edited by Marie.Duck