University of Toronto: URGENT

Park Seohin

Calling all students who are studying at University of Toronto or have applied. How much did you need to be accepted out of 45? While we all sent our Predicted Grades, the condition the letter asked us to have is maintaining the grades. I'd like to ask, since my grades have kinda fallen from my Predicted Grades, how many of you had this experience that the offer actually got revoked from University of Toronto? Did you all take Summer School to make up for it? Also, how much is OK to fall from PG to Final? Can they really revoke at this stage since it's already July...

I've gotten 32 points out of 45

All of you studying there, any thoughts?

Edited by Park Seohin

Haven't applied to U of T but familiar with it.

Look at your offer letter. There's going to be a condition you need to satisfy to keep your offer. It varies by the program you applied to. They don't care about how much you drop from predicted but you do need to meet the minimum requirements. If not, call the admissions office and ask about ways to make up for it 

1 hour ago, VeronicaG said:

Haven't applied to U of T but familiar with it.

Look at your offer letter. There's going to be a condition you need to satisfy to keep your offer. It varies by the program you applied to. They don't care about how much you drop from predicted but you do need to meet the minimum requirements. If not, call the admissions office and ask about ways to make up for it 

Thank you so much for such kind words. My offer letter asks me to maintain my grades and get my IB Diploma, which I have. But as far as it goes into maintaining my grades- I have fallen by a few grades....It's just 32 is my overall and I just want to know if they will take me and not take the offer away....I have taken Computer Science and no such condition is asked for. Does anybody ever get their offer revoked unless situations are very bad (Below 28) at UofT?

8 hours ago, inriya said:

So far, I have never heard of U of T revoking their offers unless you dropped really bad. If you have maintained your grade with a 32, it should be fine. 

Hi, thank you! I have not maintained my Score with a 32 actually, I fell down quite a few points but I still have 32 in all. I just wanted to know, do you think UofT accepts students with 32 points? (I haven't scored below a 4 in any subject)