Questions Concering what of your grades unis see

beezlespopcorn

Heya ^^ I just had a few questions. When you apply to university, what can they actually see? How many times you have done a re-take and which subjects you re-took, or?

So, if I only re-take one subject, will they be able to see that I only re-took that one subject or will it look as if I had to re-do everything?

Do they take into concideration how many times you re-took when you apply to a uni, as in: is it less prestigious if you have had to re-take something?

Thank you before hand already. Hope anybody reading this is having a good summer ^_^

It really depends from university to university....

Universities can see that whether or not you've done retakes, how many times you did them, and what was your mark in each one. If you retake one subject, I'm not sure why they'd look at it as you redid all of IB.

Again, every university, even different programs/departments at the same university, look at retakes differently. Some don't reconsider you for applications if you retook a subject, some take a average, some just take the most recent mark or some just take the highest.

Your best bet would be to check the websites of the universities/programs/departments you are interested in and see their policy on retakes. 

• Like 2