Which career can i pursue?

drue13

I also have no idea of what to do and im probably gonna change my subjects. so what can i do in my life with the following options?:
1)HL:math,chemistry,english a2, SL:physics,economics,modern greek a1
2)HL:chemistry,modern greek a1, english a2, SL:math, economics,physics
3)HL:chemistry,physics,english, SL:math,modern greek a1,econmics
4)HL: chemistry,economics, english a2, SL:math,physics,modern greek a1

How about Math, Physics and English at HL, with Greek, Chemistry and Economics at SL? Since you have no idea what to do, you should leave your options open for medicine, maths, computer science or for engineering (which all require Math HL). If you want to study Economics in university, you don't need it at HL in IB but you do need Math HL for it.

A science at HL is recommended to keep all doors open. So maybe take Chemistry then, seeing as it's easy for you. Or, since you don't actually like it, take Physics.

With what I wrote above, you could definitely do something math, computer, science or medicine related (then take 2 sciences at HL). Since you don't take History, Law might not be an option. You could do something with languages, seeing as you are taking Greek A1. Philosophy would generally require English A1, since the language is demanding.

Medicine requires Bio HL more than Math HL. In fact, I bet Math SL would suffice. :D Math HL is vital for engineering so if you don't like the course or don't think you'll get a good grade, then keep that in mind as you narrow your career choices. Would it be possible for you to take 4 HLs then drop the hardest course later on? That way, you can test what subjects you like or don't like and what's easiest for you.