Another re-mark thread

Chips99

Hey guys! So, I got my diploma (shoutout to the kind souls who participated in my survey in my other thread, my anthro IA was solid as heck), but I noticed that my History of the Americas score was 1 mark away from being a 6 instead of a 5. Normally, I wouldn't really care, since I'm from the US and total scores don't really matter, but at the college I'm going to, a 6 on History of the Americas could get me 6 college history credits... a 5 gets me 0. My only concern here is that a re-mark request costs $$$, or so I've heard. Is it worth the risk in my case?

Edited by Chips99

One thing to consider is that will every credit at your university cost a fee, or is there a maximum credit load that charged? For example at my school, each semester is charged only 13 credits even if we take 20 or so credits. In that case, 6 more credits like will yield overall same cost so there is no significant benefit to remarking. Otherwise if there is no max credit load charged then you can go for re-mark. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kw0573 said:

One thing to consider is that will every credit at your university cost a fee, or is there a maximum credit load that charged? For example at my school, each semester is charged only 13 credits even if we take 20 or so credits. In that case, 6 more credits like will yield overall same cost so there is no significant benefit to remarking. Otherwise if there is no max credit load charged then you can go for re-mark. 

My school actually gave me a grant that covers tuition costs, fortunately! And it actually looks like the history credits would just be elective credits if I'm understanding my school's general education requirements correctly... but I guess they're still nice to have?