Anthropology IA HL topic

sakakibara

Hey yall, 

I am fining it quite difficult to find a topic for anthropology, I did come up with a topic and have discussed about it with my teacher and he gave me a green card however I am planning on doing two IA's for Anthropology because for the first topic I am planning on writing about body suspension and body modification however I because I have to do an observation I am nt quite sure if I will be able to do that due to private reasons and because there might not be any body suspension rituals in my country during the summer, therefore my second topic would be more of a back up plan if everything fail. 

I was thinking about writing my IA based on LGBTQ+ community however I am finding it quite hard to come up with the topic and the research question. I was thinking about writing on how has disguising their sexual orientation or gender had affected their life after coming out or a second topic would be about transgender people in todays society, regarding passing as a cisgender, finding jobs,.... 

Please help me, I am stuck and don't know what to do but I desperately want to finish my IA before I go back to school.