Chemistry IA Unique Question!!!!

IBlearner73

Hi,

I am thinking about which IA topic I should choose for Chemistry IA. Our teacher gives an emphasis on doing something very original, but I just cannot find a unique topic. Is originality really of such importance, or is it important to do a complex topic and make an excellent report out of it, without inventing some new approaches, procedures, using unique materials, etc.

Thank you!!!

6 hours ago, IBlearner73 said:

Hi,

I am thinking about which IA topic I should choose for Chemistry IA. Our teacher gives an emphasis on doing something very original, but I just cannot find a unique topic. Is originality really of such importance, or is it important to do a complex topic and make an excellent report out of it, without inventing some new approaches, procedures, using unique materials, etc.

Thank you!!!

My IA experiment is stupidly simple but still scored 23/24. How well you write up the report and via your own brand repackaging - that makes it "unique" - is what makes or breaks the IA.

• Like 1