HELP ME WITH MY CAS

Ok so I started doing IB like half the year late. I moved from an Australian public school into an IB and IB is hell like I had so much to catch up on. 

Now that in terms of class work I'm caught up but then theres CAS. I kid you not I have like 26 hours and summer is half over. I'm a rising senior so basicially I am screwed! I'm also a really boring person in that I have no talents in what the hell I can do for my CAS hours! 

I guess things that I'm interested is anything on a computer like social media and stuff. Could reading count for CAS hours? 

Help me! I need ideas!

THANK YOU ALL HEAPS!!

- Brooke xx

Edited by brookehatesib

I don't think reading counts, but since you like reading maybe you could do some writing instead. It'd be best to check if a teacher will be willing to be your supervisor if you upload stories and they can see your progress.

Volunteering at a local charity shop is what a lot of people do, but it'd be great if you can volunteer with something that is related to what you wanna do at uni/in the future.

It depends on how strict your school is again, but if you can't find any sports club then you can get apps that track your running, cycling etc... and that might count for action.

If you like social media, maybe you can take up photography as well. Again, you just gotta make sure that there is someone (probs a teacher) that would be willing to be your supervisor.

Hope that helps!