How much do retakes cost?

I understand that the fees are rhe same than for normal sessions. 

However, i couldnt find exact information of the cost past the July 30th deadline, and the handbook is confusing. 

Could someone please tell me how much it would cost in euro to retake Maths and Physics in Nov 2017: before the July 30 deadline and after? 

(And if there is anither deadline that too)

Hi again :)
Just a friendly suggestion, I think you should ask all your questions on re-take at once, because you started in May and you have dragged this now to mid-July, just a few days before the deadline you presumed to be July 30th. However, the July 29/30 deadline is for candidates who are retaking exactly 6-months after their main session. I offer my interpretation of the Handbook below.
Since you have passed the 6-month deadline, which was in July 2016, you would register as a regular diploma candidate. Hence, I believe that the first registration deadline was May 15, with the second registration just passed on July 15. Therefore, with registration for Nov 2017 for 2 subjects made on July 21st, the fee is as follows:

• After 2nd deadline registration fee (€327) + two subject fees (€79 × 2 = €158) + two after 2nd deadline late subject fees (€100 × 2 = €200) = €685

This is the same after July 30, since the date does not apply for retakes after 6-months. However if there were any special circumstances that IB does not know of, you can try to provide a statement and try to get some fees waived/refunded. I am not sure of the process.

If you had registered before July 15, the 2nd registration deadline, the fee would have been

• After 1st deadline registration fee (€152) + two subject fees (€158) + two after 1st deadline late subject fees (€25 × 2 = €50) = €360

If you had registered before May 15, or for someone from May 2017 who's doing the 6-month retake, the fee would have been

• Before 1st deadline registration fee (€114) + two subject fees (€158) = €272