november exams preparation

penguins

hello everyone,

this november my exams will conclude and I still have plenty of time to revise and my goal is to revise math(sl) physics and chemistry (both hl) but I don't want to overwhelm myself through the process. Can anyone, who experienced this process or someone who is in the the situation as I, help and give some advice to revise efficiently. I want to revise topics and at the last month(october) do only practice papers. 

all kinds of help are appreciated

Hi!

As a former IB student, I can tell that revising is one of the most important things to do before the exams! The fact your exams are in November and you are already planning yourself will surely benefit you! With that said, since I also did Physics HL, I can share three very important tips with you: 

- Know the syllabus very well, so that you don't risk spending important time on topics that are not required for the IB or forget learning something required for the Diploma.

- Do as many practice papers as possible, even the ones from the previous syllabus, as, if you follow the first tip, you will know which question is no longer required!

- Use excellent revision notes! Regarding this particular tip, I can help you out with the website I developed for IB Physics revision! It is basically a transcription of my personal study material that helped me achieve a 7 with 92% in Physics HL in May 2017, with extra recommendations and useful links. The HL part is not ready yet, but I am currently developing it. https://www.ib-physics.net/

Good luck with everything!

Edited by Fernando1305
  • Like 1