zeffairy

Hi! Yesterday I found out that my supervisor had gone on vacation, leaving me without any guidance until the middle of August. I wasn't done with my research question (I have myself to blame really) and now can't afford loosing two more weeks withour any reasarch on the specific question.:lc:
I've come up with 3 research questions concerning the Rwandan genocide (history), I would be very grateful if you could help me. Can I rephrase anything to make it better?  Which one do you consider the best option for an EE? Is any of these questions even doable?

1.To what extent was the Rwandan genocide a result of a state plan made by the authorities?

2.To what extent did the propaganda spread by the media in Rwanda lead to the genocide? /Why was the media propaganda before the Rwandan genocide so effective?

3.To what extent was the Rwandan genocide a result of the society build up by the German and Belgian colonization?

Thank you in advance!!!!

Edited by zeffairy