Updating Internal Assessments - Post Submission?

Thibus

Hello, everyone! My deepest apologies, for I'm quite anxious, as this is my first (ever) post!

I recently completed my journey with the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP), and I was quite grateful for the opportunity. However, I stumbled upon something that I needed guidance. So, as you know each IB Subject you do (six core subject groups, in addition to the Theory of Knowledge Course) requires an Internal Assessment. After completing them, I would store them into designated folders into my Google Drive (an electronic folder that retains documents, presentations, etc.). However, I have a central question - Once Internal Assessments are complete, can I please alter them [to enhance them], or must I let them be? 

I was quite worried about doing any action towards the work because I feared that there would be a wrong maneuver. But, if any one has any insight on the topic, I would greatly participate any answer, comment, or suggestions towards the post! Thank you very much! 

Sincerely,

Thibus  

Hi there! Welcome to IBS :)

I am not quite sure what the question you're asking is. Since you have already received the diploma, and your IAs have been (possibly) moderated, you are free to do what you want afterwards. It is your own work and IB cannot stop you from even publishing it online after your session has completed. 

Of course, this may be different when it comes to remarks etc. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Thibus said:

@mac117

Thank you very much for responding to the post! My apologies if I was unclear in writing the question. What I meant to say, can I [please] change/modify my Internal Assessments, even after submitting them?

Once again, thank you! 

1. What's the purpose of modifying your IA? 
2. Are the modifications resubmitted to IB for grades? 

As silly as the following example sounds, bear with me. Suppose your teacher returns a test, which was marked, and let you keep the test. If you think your teacher made an error, you cannot change what you wrote on the test. But otherwise, you can correct any errors, doodle on it, fold it into a paper airplane, throw into recycling, or all of the above.