Sign in to follow this  

IB chemistry help

hi Guys

check www.chemactive.com my personal website to get the latest lessons in chemistry in addition to exam papers in biology, physics and chemistry and more to come.

feel free to leave your feedback.

Yes. It's an awesome website. Do you use Dreamweaver? or any other web page design?

It must be hard to work with all the coding and stuff.

I used to design web page as well but prefer to use template. Not much of coding.

For improvement, may be you can work on to have drop down menu I guess...to make it easier to chose on which topic..

But it doesn't matter if it stay as it is though..

and I like the cursor. ^_^

Oh wait almost forgot, to answer you question IBSQUARED, if I am not mistakened I am highly sure that ITGS isn't part of that website

For Standard Level ITGS projects, most people create websites. Creating a group four website to help other IB students is actually an idea given in the syllabus.

PS: you can click edit post to ensure you don't double post.

For Standard Level ITGS projects, most people create websites. Creating a group four website to help other IB students is actually an idea given in the syllabus.

PS: you can click edit post to ensure you don't double post.

Well you see I am new to these, forums so I didn't know where the exact buttons were, I will keep this in mind for the future.

Well, I ran across this site that I thought might be of use to many here. The site has former exam questions from all three science disciplines in easy-to-view PDF format. It's all free and well-organized by subject and by level and best of all, the questions are valid and fairly current--having seen some of them in use myself.

Enjoy.

Edited by PapaJ

Thanks man, that was really helpful! Is this a collection of questions from previous IB sessions? Or is it just from one year?

From what I've seen, it's multiple years.