IB chemistry help

wissamercy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. It's an awesome website. Do you use Dreamweaver? or any other web page design?

It must be hard to work with all the coding and stuff.

I used to design web page as well but prefer to use template. Not much of coding.

For improvement, may be you can work on to have drop down menu I guess...to make it easier to chose on which topic..

But it doesn't matter if it stay as it is though..

and I like the cursor. ^_^

Oh wait almost forgot, to answer you question IBSQUARED, if I am not mistakened I am highly sure that ITGS isn't part of that website

For Standard Level ITGS projects, most people create websites. Creating a group four website to help other IB students is actually an idea given in the syllabus.

PS: you can click edit post to ensure you don't double post.

For Standard Level ITGS projects, most people create websites. Creating a group four website to help other IB students is actually an idea given in the syllabus.

PS: you can click edit post to ensure you don't double post.

Well you see I am new to these, forums so I didn't know where the exact buttons were, I will keep this in mind for the future.

Well, I ran across this site that I thought might be of use to many here. The site has former exam questions from all three science disciplines in easy-to-view PDF format. It's all free and well-organized by subject and by level and best of all, the questions are valid and fairly current--having seen some of them in use myself.

Enjoy.

Edited by PapaJ

• 2 weeks later...