How to do programming for CAS?

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

How exactly will you go about doing programming/web-programming for CAS? What exactly do you have to program, and how can it count of CAS?

Thanks

Well I started a programming club and I got a lot of hours for creativity. You could also design a website for an organisation for your CAS project; that's what I'm doing.

Hi. Welcome to IB Survival.

The only thing anybody here will be able to tell you is to talk to your CAS supervisor and ask him/her what you can do for creativity hours (or service if you are able to help a reputable charity organization, but I doubt a novice will be able to provide them work of sufficient quality). Be advised, if you've never done any programming before of any type, you will have to learn it. You'll probably want those hours of learning to count so ask your coordinator if you can count time spent learning.

P.S. In the future, if you have a question like this, post in the CAS sub-forum instead of the IB Chat. If you don't know how to do that or don't know what the appropriate sub-forum for a question is, then don't worry. The important things is that you get your question answered.

Edited by Nomenclature